Hypobox is a professional engineering tool intended for programming flash memory (UFS, NAND, PCIe, eMMC, eMCP).
Supported Memory Standards:
- Universal Flash Storage (UFS)
- NAND flash memory (including PCIe pinout) for iPhone and iPad
- eMMC and eMCP widely used in smartphones and tablet computers
- Built-in high-speed processor
- Supports USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
(5V Micro USB power supply can be used optionally)
- user-friendly interface
- data transfer speed up to 208MB/s
(reading/writing speed depends on various factors such as communication protocol, chip controller performance, NAND/PCIe technology, etc.)
- Supports User Area, Boot1/2 Partition and Extend CSD
- Supports RPMB, GPP1~4, and Enhanced mode
- Supports standard package for UFS and eMMC, and special package for eMCP
- Read/Write by address or database
- Repair as database configuration
- Repairing/Patching files in one click with tested database
- Hypobox Main Unit - 1 pc.
- 4 in 1 eMMC/eMCP socket (BGA 169, BGA 162, BGA 186, BGA 153, BGA 221, BGA 254) - 1 pc.
- ISP Adapter - 1 pc.
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed uSD/eMMC Reader - 1 pc.
- USB A-B Cable - 1 pc.