FTP Activation for EFT Pro Dongle
FTP Activation for EFT Pro Dongle enables unlimited downloading of firmwares for 200+ brands.
After successful purchase of this activation, you will be able to use FTP File software using your EFT Pro Dongle.
While placing the order, please indicate the serial number of your EFT Pro dongle.
Where to find the serial number?
Register your dongle using EFT PRO software. It will show the serial number of your EFT Pro Dongle.
Note! This activation is valid for 1 year.
Daily limit for downloading firmware:
30 files, that include:
- 15 files of unlimited size + 15 files less than 200 MB, that include:
- 3 combination files, 3 board files, and 3 HTC files
up to 10 800 files
- One-Click login to Support Area of FTP File Dongle main software
- Online chat support 24/7
- File request service allows you to send your requests and receive files.
- Full information for all models (Android version, security patch, etc.)
- High-speed of downloading saving your time
- Regular software update and firmware upgrades.
- Software will automatically inform you when new updates are available
- Keep all Downloads History on Dashboard.
Supported Brands & Features:
- Unlimited Downloading of Firmware for 200+ Brands, 190 TB Files
- The world's first source for all brands
- The latest installers, ROMs, firmwares, tools and manuals
- Daily updates 150+ GB
- Official ROMs for all models
- FRP Remove Video & File Guide
- All Firmwares for Various Brands
- Schematics, Service Manuals and Test Points
- EMMC DUMP Files
- DA Files, MTK Secure Boot DA / AUTH / FRP files & NVRM
- New brands and models added every day
- Samsung, Huawei, HTC, ZTE, ASUS, Lenovo, OPPO, LG, Blu, VIVO, Archos, Motorola, Alcatel, Micromax, Sony, Xiaomi, Yezz, Intex, Acer, Apple, Blackberry, CCIT, Hisense, Nokia, Qmobile, G-TIDE, G-FIVE, DIMO, CHINA PHONE, CHINA TABLET, and more!
For more detailed information please visit Easy-Firmware official website.
Detailed information on the further use of the digital product will be sent to your email, specified during registration, when we confirm your payment and process your order.