Hypobox is a professional engineering tool intended for programming flash memory (UFS, NAND, PCIe, eMMC, eMCP).
Supported Memory Standards:
- Universal Flash Storage (UFS)
- NAND flash memory (including PCIe pinout) for iPhone and iPad
- eMMC and eMCP widely used in smartphones and tablet computers
- Built-in high-speed processor
- Supports USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
(5V Micro USB power supply can be used optionally)
- user-friendly interface
- data transfer speed up to 208MB/s
(reading/writing speed depends on various factors such as communication protocol, chip controller performance, NAND/PCIe technology, etc.)
- Supports User Area, Boot1/2 Partition and Extend CSD
- Supports RPMB, GPP1~4, and Enhanced mode
- Supports standard package for UFS and eMMC, and special package for eMCP
- Read/Write by address or database
- Repair as database configuration
- Repairing/Patching files in one click with tested database
- Hypobox Main Unit - 1 pc.
- 4 in 1 eMMC/eMCP socket (BGA 169, BGA 162, BGA 186, BGA 153, BGA 221, BGA 254) - 1 pc.
- ISP Adapter - 1 pc.
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed uSD/eMMC Reader - 1 pc.
- USB Data Cable - 1 pc.
*Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer's demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions.