IP-Box 2 is a solution for repairing and servicing iPhones and iPads *.
This high-speed programmer is for advanced users, proficient in iPhone/iPad IC chip removal. After the chip is removed you can read/write/repair it with the help of IP-Box 2 IC Reader.
IP-Box 2 Features:
- Hard Disk Repair, data extraction, Hard Disk testing
- Backup/Write Hard Disk Data ( supports Full Flash Reading/Writing/Erasing)
- Update iPhone Hard Disk (upgrade memory)
- Read/Write/Fix SPI Flash IC
- Backup/Write fingerprint eeprom
- iPhone/iPad Info Change (SN, WIFI Mac Address, BT Mac Address, Local, Modem)
- Detects ID, type, capacity and other information
IP-Box 2 Package Content:
- 1 X IP-BOX 2
- 1 X LGA52 / 60 a test socket (fixture)
- 1 X SPI flash test socket (PCB connection)
- 1 X EEPROM IC test socket (PCB connection)
- 1 X USB data cable
Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer's demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.