JC B-Box Pro
JC B-Box Pro allows you to program NAND data on iOS devices without disassembling.
Works under Windows OS - you don't need a Mac PC and DCSD cable to enter Purple Mode anymore.
- Enter the DFU (Development Firmware Upgrade) mode
- Enter Purple screen mode
- Decode Wi-fi
- Close the default camera sound for Japanese version of iOS devices
- Switch between Chinese and English
- Read / Write / Modify iPhone serial number, Bluetooth / Wi-fi code, model, country, camera, and other syscfg data
- Decode Wi-fi via USB directly without NAND disassembling / Wi-fi chip changing
- Transfer iPhone board data
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6 / 6P / 6S / 6SP
- iPhone 7 / 7P
- iPhone 8 / 8P
- iPhone X
- iPad Mini 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 - A1538, A1550
- iPax Air
- iPad Air2 - A1566, A1567
- iPad 4
- iPad 5 (2017) - A1822, A1823
- iPad 6 (2018) - A1893, A1954
- iPad 7 (2019) - A2197, A2198, A2200
- iPad Pro (10.5) - A1701, A1709
- iPad Pro2 (12.9) - A1670, A1671, A1821
- JC B-BOX Pro DFU Tool - 1 pc.
Note! This product is not covered by the warranty!
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.