Medusa Pro II Full Set
Medusa PRO II Box is a brand new version of the professional phone servicing tool intended for a wide range of Samsung, Huawei, LG, Lenovo, Motorola, Oppo, Sony, Xiaomi, ZTE and other devices through USB, UFS and MMC interfaces. The main intended purpose of Medusa PRO II Box is repairing dead boots of the devices (mobile phones, PDAs, modems, etc.) or these devices recovery, until they become fully operational.
- New ergonomic design
- More powerful hardware base that can be easily enhanced
- Faster interaction with PC (USB 3.0)
- Wide range of voltage regulation
- Introduced ISP method for UFS flash memory without desoldering
- Identification of external expansion boards (UFS, eMMC sockets, PIN-CONNECTOR, etc.)
- capable to work with other peripherals by means of PIN-CONNECTOR
- Advanced multicolor indication of operation modes
- UFS operation modes: slow (PWM) and fast (HS)
- Read Android build info
- Main features:
- Wipe Data
- UFS Service Operations
- Distribute UFS Storage
- Configure UFS descriptors, attributes, flags
- Save/Write Config descriptors
- Save/Write attributes
- Save Flags
- Write OEM ID
- Format UFS (all active LUN)
- Read RPMB Counter
- Factory Repair of UFS flash memory
- Introduced ability to work with MMC by means of 8-bit bus
- Increased MMC data transfer speed
- Detection of eMMC socket connection
- BGA 529
- BGA 221
Medusa PRO II Box - All Features:
Medusa PRO II - Hardware Features:
- Fast USB 3.0 high-speed mode (+USB 2.0 compatibility)
- UFS data transfer speed 55 MB/s (writing) / 100 MB/s (reading) and more
- depends on PWM/HS working mode and flash storage speed
- 1-bit, 4-bit and 8-bit MMC buses supported (40 MB/s and more)
- speed depends on bus width and flash storage speed
- In System Programming (ISP) now possible for MMC and UFS flash memory types
- without desoldering, if there is a technical capability to solder by means of PIN-CONNECTOR expansion board
- All output voltages (VCC, VCCQ, VCCQ2) regulation within operation range 1.2…3.3V
Medusa PRO II - Software Features:
Full-featured professional software
- Supports all operations (Read, Write and Edit) with any required memory partition via UFS, MMC, and USB interfaces.
Service operations with UFS memory
- Divide flash memory into LUN units
- Work with descriptors, attributes, flags
- Write OEM ID
- Erase memory on all active LUN
- Read RPMB Counter
Service operation with MMC flash memory
- Edit: geometry, partitions, CID, CSD and other data registers
- Restore/Update flash memory firmware
- Read/View Extended CSD registers
- Format flash memory
- Simple intuitive GUI interface suitable for both beginners and experts
- Quick device restoration by means of SRF files
- SRF files contain partition data as well as other useful information (help files and diagrams)
- SRF data are compressed (to increase performance)
Built-in Partition Manager
- Partition Manager allows you to edit the required partitions and save changes thus improving user experience. Plus, you will be able to open Full Flash binary files, edit the file content and save the edited file back on the device.
- Simple operation for each partition separately (Read, Write, Erase, Edit) on the specific storage devices
Built-in Smart-Repair-File Constructor with Partition Manager for creating your own SRF files
- SRF file can be taken from the device or read from Full Flash binary file. This functionality allows user (without developer’s assistance) add devices to the list of supported models, which are not officially supported yet. User can upload the custom SRF file into separate section of Support Zone and submit it for further analysis of the developers. If this custom SRF file is considered legitimate and correct, name (or nickname) of the author will be credited within the next update. Thus, user has the opportunity to participate in the development of Medusa PRO II and become known in certain circles.
- Built-in Download Manager allows you to download files directly from the software
- Devices with NAND, OneNAND and eMMC memory types are supported via USB interface
- Devices with eMMC memory type are supported via MMC interface
- Software is compatible with Windows 10
Medusa PRO II Box - Supported UFS Types:
- KLUDG8J1EB-B0B1 SAMSUNG 119.19 GB
- KLUDG8V1EE-B0C1 SAMSUNG 119.19 GB
- KLUDG8J1CB-B0B1 SAMSUNG 119.19 GB
- KLUCG4J1CB-B0B1 SAMSUNG 59.60 GB
- KLUCG4J1EB-B0B1 SAMSUNG 59.60 GB
- KLUCG4J1ED-B0C1 SAMSUNG 59.60 GB
- KLUBG4G1CE-B0B1 SAMSUNG 29.81 GB
- KLUDG4U1EA-B0C1 SAMSUNG 119.20 GB
- KLUBG4G1BD-E0B1 SAMSUNG 29.81 GB
- THGAF8T1T83BAIRB TOSHIBA 238.37 GB
- THGAF8T0T43BAIRB TOSHIBA 119.20 GB
- THGAF8G9T43BAIRB TOSHIBA 59.61 GB
- THGAF4G9N4LBAIRB TOSHIBA 59.61 GB
- THGBF7G8K4LBATRC TOSHIBA 32GB
- THGAF8G8T23BAILB TOSHIBA 29.82
- THGAF4G9N4LBAIRA TOSHIBA 60 GB
- SDINDDH4-32G SANDISK 32GB
- H28U74303AMR (hC8aM1) SKHYNIX 60 GB
- H28U74301AMR (hC8aL1) SKHYNIX 60 GB
- H28U62301AMR (hB8aL1) SKHYNIX 29.81 GB
|Hardware||Medusa PRO II||Medusa PRO||Medusa|
|Software||Medusa PRO II||Medusa PRO||Medusa|
Medusa Pro II (Full Set) - Package Contents:
- Medusa Pro II Box - 1 pc.
- Medusa Pro II Smart Card Reader with Smart Card - 1 pc.
- Medusa Pro II Pin - Connector Adapter - 1 pc.
- USB 3.0 A – A Data Cable - 1 pc.
- Medusa Pro II eMMC 4 In 1 Socket Adapter - 1 pc.
- Medusa Pro II UFS 095 Socket Adapter - 1 pc.
- Medusa Pro II UFS 153 Socket Adapter - 1 pc.
- Medusa Pro II UFS 254 Socket Adapter - 1 pc.
- 6 months of warranty
- Free access to repair file download area at Boot-Loader v2.0
- Free Medusa Pro II Support Area
Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer's demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions.