MiPi Box Pro
MiPi Box Pro is a UFS / eMMC chip programmer intended for reading / writing / repairing data.
UFS / UMCP / ISP - Data transfer speed
- UFS 2.0 / 2.1 / 3.0 / 3.1 supported
HS-G2 high speed mode
- 80-130 MB/s (writing) / 100-180 MB/s (reading)
- for 100 MB higher speed you need to use USB 3.0 + high speed SSD
Flying Line Mode PWM-G1 6-15MB/s (reading / writing)
EMMC/EMCP - Data transfer speed
- EMMC 4.5 / 5.0 / 5.1 supported
- HS200 80-120MB/s (write) / 120MB/s (read)
- EMMC ISP 5-15MB/s (read / write)
Upgrade NAND / PCIE / NVME / NOR / SPI / I2C Flash
- Supports UFS/UMCP dedicated descriptors, attributes, flags and other chip initialization and advanced settings
- LUN cutting
- Read / Write / Specify boot area
- Read / Write EMMC/EMCP User Area and BOOT1/2
- Read / Write advanced RPMB, GPP
- Enhanced Area settings
- Voltage output (VCC, VCCQ) 1.1 V - 3.3 V + intelligent short circuit protection
- UFS BGA 254
- UFS BGA 153
- eMMC BGA 153-169
- eMMC BGA 254
- eMMC BGA 221
- eMMC BGA 162-186
How to Register MiPi Tester:
- Launch the Mipi Tester application
Download Mipi Tester >
- Press the button indicated on the screenshot below.
- Enter username, password, and phone number (must be 11 digits long).
- Click the Register button.
- Once you opened the software, you can change the software language.
- MiPi Box Pro - 1 pc.
- MiPi eMMC/UFS ISP Adapter - 1 pc.
- MiPi UFS 254/153 Socket Adapter- 1 pc.
- MiPi USB 3.0 Cable - 1 pc.
- MiPi DC5V Power Cable - 1 pc.
MiPi ANDROIDKING eMMC/UFS Socket Adapter - 11 in 1 set
- AK-UFS BGA 254 - 1 pc.
- AK-UFS BGA 153 - 1 pc.
- AK-eMMC BGA 153-169 - 1 pc.
- AK-eMMC BGA 254 - 1 pc.
- AK-eMMC BGA 221 - 1 pc.
- AK-eMMC BGA 162-186 - 1 pc.
*Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer's demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions.