UMT Xiaomi 10 Credits Pack
Check server status here
UMT Xiaomi Auth Credits are intended for servicing Xiaomi phones that require UMT server authentication.
UMT Xiaomi Auth Credits CANNOT BE REFUNDED in any case so please make sure you really need to use them.
Check our thread on the forum before doing anything with credits.
Please indicate your UMT/UMT Pro smart card ID while placing an order.
10 credits are charged for every successful server authentication.
- Read / Write Firmware
- IMEI Repair in FTM/Diag + Flash Mode
- Backup / Restore QCN
- Backup / Reset / Restore Security (EFS)
- Reset FRP (Google Factory Reset Protection)
- Format UserData
- Read Pattern Lock (Android < 6.0, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
- Reset Locks (PIN, Password, Pattern w/o Data Loss, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
- Enable Diag (OEM Unlock required, may not work on BL Locked Devices)
- Reboot to EDL from Fastboot
- Reset Mi Account for Xiaomi devices
- Disable Mi Account for Xiaomi devices
- Factory Reset for Xiaomi devices (sideload Mode)
- Disable / Restore Locks for Encrypted Userdata
- Motorola Boot Repair
- Xiaomi EDL Locked Device Service
- Bootloader Unlock in EDL Mode for some Xiaomi Devices
- One Click Root for Qualcomm Generic Devices
- Forensic Functions (Read Contacts / Messages in EDL Mode)
- Save Read Contacts to vCard Format
- One Click Lock Reset for Vivo Phones without USERDATA LOSS (Encrypted Userdata)
- Factory Method for Format FS
- EDL Authentication using Xiaomi Auth App (Service Account Required)
- Xiaomi Wipe EFS in Sideload Mode
- Xiaomi IMEI Repair for RSA Protected Phones
- Xiaomi Boot Loader Unlock
- Unique Method for Vivo Reset Locks for Protected Devices
- Xiaomi EDL Auth Using UMT Server
Supported Xiaomi Phones:
- Black Shark 2
- Redmi 6 Pro
- Redmi 7
- Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Redmi Note 7S
- Mi 8
- Mi 8 Pro
- Mi 8 SE
- Mi 9
- Mi 9 SE
- Mi CC9
- Mi CC9e
- Mi Mix 3
- Mi Mix 3 5G
- PocoPhone F1
- and more...
Note! Xiaomi Reset Mi Account doesn`t work on Android 9.0.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions.
Detailed information on the further use of the virtual product will be sent to your email, specified during registration, when we confirm your payment and process your order.