XPIN Clip with Cable Set
XPIN Clip allows you to get user passcode from iPhone, iPad on iOS 7.x.x and PIN, Backup PIN, Pattern Lock from Android phones/tablets which support USB OTG.
XPIN Clip does not require resetting your device which involves deleting all data and reverts the device to factory settings. XPIN Clip work without: USB debugging, root, custom recovery, lost data, lost warranty - KNOX flag or decoding bootloader in some devices). XPIN CLIP is also helpful for forensic investigation, where in some cases you cannot undermine the integrity of the data (like: root, custom recovery, etc.)
Note! XPIN Clip is not covered by the warranty!
XPIN Clip - Functions and Supported Systems:
- iOS: 4-digit Passcode recovery from all devices working on iOS 7.x.x** (also supports "iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes" and "iPhone is disabled try again in 23 million minutes")
- ANDROID PIN: 4-digit to 8-digit PIN code recovery from all devices working on Android 4.x.x/5.x supported USB OTG like Samsung, HTC, Sony, etc. (from Sony Android 4.3+)
- HTC PIN: 4-digit to 8-digit PIN code recovery from HTC Android supported USB OTG
- SAMSUNG BACKUP PIN 4.X/5.X: 4-digit to 8-digit Backup PIN code recovery from Samsung Android 4.x.x and 5.x phones supported USB OTG
- SONY PIN: 4-digit to 8-digit PIN code recovery from Sony Android 4.3+
- PATTERN*: 4-digit to 5-digit (dots) Pattern Lock (SWIPE) recovery from all Android phones supported OTG USB
- CM PIN* : 4 digits/dots "PIN" recovery from third party locker application called “CM Locker” on all Android phones which supports OTG USB
* - Future paid upgrade available for supporting 6,7,8 and 9 dots path codes (update comes with the adapter and the access to the server to generate correct combinations)
** - If the device is set to erase the phone after 10 incorrect attempts to enter your passcode , your data will be deleted!
XPIN Clip - Recovery Methods:
- Range: range of 4-digit PIN (increase and decrease)
- Mask: 4-digit mask which allows to speed up recovery of a PIN code, if we know at least 1 digit and its position
- Date: This method checks all PIN combinations which could be in a day-month or month-day format
- Popular: This method checks all most popular 4-digit PIN codes
- Advanced: This method allows you to check PIN that is longer than 4 digits (maximum is 8 digits) also with mask, also you can set increase or decrease direction
- Paths (only for PATTERN): Length of Pattern Lock
Comparison table of XPIN Clip and other similar devices on the market:
XPIN Clip - Remove/Recovery Speed:
- iOS Passcode – about 600 codes per hour
- PIN code on Android OTG phones – about 550 codes per hour
- Patter Lock on Android OTG phones – about 500 codes per hour
- Backup PIN code on Android 4.x.x phones – about 3600 codes per hour
- Backup PIN code on Android 5.x phones – about 550 codes per hour
XPIN Clip - Models supported USB OTG *:
- Liquid Gallant E350, Liquid X1, Iconia Tab A200/A500/A700, ICONIA A1-810
- G9, Notion Ink Adam
- iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5 (CDMA), iPhone 5 (GSM), iPhone 5c (CDMA), iPhone 5c (GSM), iPhone 5s (CDMA), iPhone 5s (GSM), iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 5G
- Padfone II, New Padfone Infinity, Padfone mini A11, Padfone E A68M, Padfone S PE500KL, Zenfone 4/5/6, Google Nexus 7 (I/II ver.), Memo Pad 7 ME172
- One M8, One, One (M8) Dual Sim, One X, One X+, One Mini, One Mini 2, One Max, One (M8) CDMA, Desire 500, Desire 601, Desire 600, Desire 700, Desire 700 Dual Sim, Desire 816, Desire 820, One M8 Prima, Desire X, Desire U, J, Butterfly, Butterfly S, Desire EYE (M910X)EVO 4G LTE
- Ascend P7 Sapphire Edition, Ascend P7, Ascend P7 mini, Ascend P6, Ascend P6 S, Ascend P1, Ascend Mate7, Ascend Mate2, Ascend Mate2 4G, Ascend G7, Ascend G700, Ascend Honor 3, Ascend D, Ascend D1, Ascend D1 XL U9500E, Ascend D quad, MediaPad 7 Lite, MediaPad, MediaPad S7-301w
- P700, P770, P780, A859, K900, Vibe X S960
- Nexus 5, G Flex, G Pro 2, G2, G3, G3 (CDMA), G3 LTE-A, Vu 3 F300L, Optimus G Pro, Optimus G Pro lite, Optimus G2, G Flex, G Pad 7.0, G Pad 10.1
- A110Q Canvas 2 Plus, A116 Canvas HD, A110 Canvas 2
- Droid RAZR MAXX, Razr HD, Moto G, XT910, XT912, Droid 4 / 4G, MB865 Atrix 2, Xoom
- R5, N3, Neo 5, Neo 3, N1 mini, N1, Find7, Find7a
- Note4, S5 Plus, S5 Sport, S5 LTE-A G901F / G906S, S5, K/S5 Zoom, S5 Octa-Core, S5 G9009FD, S5 CDMA, S5 Active, S5 Duos, S4 I9500, S4 I9505, S4 zoom, S4 Active I9295, S4 I9506, S4 Active LTE-A, S4 I9502, S4 CDMA, S III I9300, S III I9305, S III I747, S III T999, S III CDMA, S II I9100G, S II HD LTE, S II Duos I929, S II T989, S II I9100, S II I777, S II LTE I9210, S II Epic 4G Touch, S II 4G I9100M, S II X T989D, Note N9000, Note N7100, Note N7000, Note I717, Note T879, Ace3 S7270, Ace S5830i, Nexus I9250, Mega 6.3 I9200, J, F, N810, Note 8.0 N5100, Note 10.1 2014, Tab 2.7.0 i705
- Xperia Z3, Xperia Z3 Compact, Xperia Z2A, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact, Xperia Z1S, Xperia Z, Xperia Z Ultra, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, Xperia M, Xperia M2, Xperia M2 Aqua, Xperia E3, Xperia E3 Dua, Xperia M2 Dual, Xperia U, Xperia S, Xperia P, Xperia Miro, Xperia Go, Xperia T, Xperia SL, Xperia ion LTE, Xperia LT29i Hayabusa, Xperia Acro S, Ericson Xperia Arc S, Xperia Neo V, Xperia J, Xperia Sola, Xperia SP, Xperia TX, Xperia V
- MI-4, MI-3, MI-2, MI-2S, MI-2A, Redmi Note, Redmi Note 4G, Hongmi 1S, Hongmi, Mi Pad 7.9
TIP: How to check if the phone or tablet will be work with XPIN Clip?
You will need a USB OTG cable and USB keyboard or mouse, just connect them to the phone and check if they have been detected.
XPIN Clip - Package Content:
- XPIN Clip - 1 pc.
- JACK cable with light sensor - 1 pc.
- USB HOST 3-in-1 with charging for iPhone/iPad/micro USB - 1 pc.
- Cable OTG micro USB for Android with charging option - 1 pc.
Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer's demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.
XPIN Clip - Video Instructions:
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.